For now it’s wait until my next CT on July 30 – or when the trial starts – whichever is first – unless something else comes up. Last week’s blood clot (left leg) has improved a lot, but is not completely gone. I am trying to keep it elevated when I can.

Sunday evening I started having some aches and pains in my chest. Not a good sign. I will be seeing my doctor today. For now, I try not to worry – as best as I can.

Advertisements